Earl P. Gray
Earl Gray has amazed juries for over 40 years. He is highly respected by fellow defense attorneys and feared by zealous prosecutors. He is one of the most elite attorneys in the US, not just Minnesota.
Education(College/Law School): Gustavus Adolphus, Business Economics 1966, William Mitchell Cum Laude 1970
Certifications and Credentials:
- 1970 - Admitted to the Minnesota State Courts
- 1970-1971 - Minnesota Public Defenders Office
- 1971-1973 - Assistant US Attorney
- 1976 - Admitted to the US Supreme Court
- 1984 - Admitted to the Wisconsin State Courts
- Member of the American Board of Criminal Lawyers. Board of Governors
- Named as one of the "Best Lawyers of America" for over 20 consecutive years
A Minnesota Super Lawyer for 25 Years
Through the years I have successfully represented numerous law enforcement officers.